Thursday 28 April 2016

Assessment rubric


Hello readers!!!

This task consists of creating our own rubric to assess CLIL e-projects.
I decided to use Quick Rubric tool because my classmates told me that they had a very good experience with it so I tried. The result was fantastic!! I like it very much. I thing is a very useful and quick tool(as the own name says). At the time you reate a rubric you have to bear in mind which aspects are relevant and significant in order to assess the final Project. This kind of rubric will facilitate teachers the way in which they evaluate.

I decided to include the following 7 aspects:

1. Organization
2.Use of language
3. Quality of content and coherence
4. Creativity
5. Web URLS and accessibility
6. Spelling and grammar
7. Dissemination

The points will be divided in three sections: Proficient (3 points), Emerging (2 points) and Revise your work (1 point).

From my point of view, I think this task has been very useful for me because, I didn`t know how to make rubrics and I have learnt and from now on I will be able to use it in my classroom. Also, it will help students to understand better their marks and they are not going to complain anymore about their unfair grades. With this kind of rubrics, students are going to know exactly what they have wrong and what aspects they have good and why.

If you want to see my rubric and use it in your classroom you have it here


No comments:

Post a Comment